Re: items to give away

We are in the process of renovating our science building. Physics will
move to a new area. Thus we have been forced to pack up everything in
order to store it temporarily (the new area will not be ready for at
least a month). In the process I plan to discard several items that we
cannot use. Among these are 4 CRT tubes labeled 3GP1A, 2BP1, 5BP1, and a
CRT rejuvenator device. I have no idea what these were used for,
probably a project to demonstrate electron beams. If these have an
utility to anyone, I'll send the items them for the shipping cost. Also
there are 8 composite monitors that all work (they were used with a C64
computer) and I'll give them to anyone also.
You can email me directly, or if anyone knows of a good use for such
things, it would be interesting to learn what they could be used for.
James Mackey
Searcy, AR