From: Herbert H Gottlieb [mailto:herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:04
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Parallel Universe

Repeating the process with the matter-wave-form of a "solid" object
such as an electron, or even a whole person, will produce a diffraction
pattern with several orders of constructive interference maxima.
Each of these patterns will have the same characteristics of the
original electron, or even the whole person.

Please do not explain to the students that there is no such thing.
The beauty of physics is that such things that were imagined in
the minds of past are present day realities now.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(A city that was beyond the imagination only 10,000 years ago)