Searchable science quotations

Hello to the list,

I have been following this list for a long period. Over the years I
have compiled a series of science quotation books. I wanted the list to
know that I am now in the process of formatting the quotations so that
they may be searched electronically. I now have about 8000 of the
quotations on the WEB site at http://angelfire.com/tx/StatBook. Yes the
address is case sensitive.

The site is under construction, that is pages that pertain to the
books. Unfortunately I must also push my books. However, the
quotations are available and I am certain that many of the people on
this list will find this a nice resource. For example, if you search on
"science" you will get over 2000 quotations. But I will leave it up
to you on what you search.

I am hoping to have about 4000 more quotations available by the end of
the week. This is an unusual resource and I do wish that you would let
others know of its existence.

Over the next month or so I fully hope to have most of the work done.
Right now there are probably some errors. If you come across any,
please let me know of the so that I can get them cleaned up. I'm sorry
for the advertising that pops up on the pages but when you use a free
site you have to take what you get. I am going to search for someplace
that might wish to host this resource and be able to provide me with
some programming assistance.

I do hope that you will take time to read about the books but if you
don't have the time, the entry into the search page is located at the
bottom of the home page.

Any comments will be appreciated, but I am not sure if I will be able to
answer all of the email that I receive.

Again, I hope that this resource will be enjoyed and that you will find
uses for such a resource.

Carl C. Gaither