Re: testing

SEGMENT 4

4) On May 10, 2004, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

Hi John: It has been my last year of teaching.
I am a retired teacher from now on and my
main priority will be cold fusion (CF) research,
on a small scale. The experiment started last
Friday will take all summer to finish. But keep
me posted on the outcome of your investigation.
Ludwik Kowalski
P.S.
The piece I distributed yesterday showed that
con artists do exist. In that case the fraud was
obvious. Con artists give the field bad reputation.
Exposing them is a worthwhile task. Most CF
researchers that I met seem to be honest.
Make sure to emphasize that Edison engine has
nothing to do with CF.