Re: testing

On Saturday, May 15, 2004, at 21:06 America/New_York, Ludwik Kowalski
wrote:

testing
Is Phys-L server working properly today?

OK. But why was I not successful in posting
a message? To find out I am going to send it
in small pieces. The text I am posting is pure
ASCII (it should be). Why is it interpreted as
some sort of commands? I was not able to
cut and paste rejected messages in order
to seek advice.

Ludwik