Re: Dumb (was molecular weight)

Now that I've read more of the post below, I suggest a better , tho
still PIC, word; naive.

bc

Michael Edmiston wrote:

Let me apologize for using the word "dumb" in a recent e-mail. Perhaps
it would be best that we never use the word dumb unless we are clearly
referring to ourselves, otherwise someone is certainly going to be
offended.

Using the basic understanding, the wealth of data, and the standard
procedures and notations we have today (concerning isotopic abundances

cut