Antenna identification

I'm getting ready to teach my students about the light spectrum and the
applications of the different parts of the spectrum. In the process I'm
putting together a slide show showing some of the applications. For
part of the microwave applications I was going to include microwave
communications towers. I went to the mall and took some pictures of the
tower from the parking lot. Can you verify or identify what some of the
antennae are used for on this tower?

The pictures are located at http://physics.k12albemarle.org/tower
-Tony

PS Not to be presumptuous, but if these pictures are useful to you in
teaching, then download them and use them.

Tony Wayne
twayne@albemarle.org
http://physics.k12albemarle.org
- - -