AP Physics-B

I am preparing to run AP Physics-B for the first time in my high school and need a little help please.
First, what is the best textbook and supplementary materials for the job?
Second, most other AP courses in my school have the students prepare a summer assignment. What would you suggest for this work based on the nature of the AP Physics-B curriculum, a full-year course, and students who have no more than a chemistry and basic freshman IPS course background.

Thanks,

Joe Skubis
Harry S Truman HS
Levittown, PA