Re: Pedagogy

Often at this type of response, I have felt compelled to say,
"And as long as you believe that it will be true."

As I read recently and have come to appreciate more and more

Perception is reality
However
Perspective determine Perception

I see myself working on Perspective.

Even an oldie, like me can still think and learn.

Sheron Snyder

Mike wrote:

ME: Okay. What have you done so far?

Student: Nothing. This problem is too hard. I don't even know where to
start.

ME: Well, let's read the problem and I'll ask you some questions to see
if I can lead you toward a starting place.

Student: It won't do any good. These problems are just too hard.