Re: MWI AND COPENHAGEN FALSIFYIED?

In a message dated 5/1/2004 11:46:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dtmarx@ILSTU.EDU writes:
I am interested. Have you been able to get a more detailed description
of the experiment and the findings than what was presented earlier?

No nothing beyond the PowerPoint presentation. However Dr. Cramer has told
me that he believes Afshar intends to submit a paper to Physical Review. He
also told me that he actually witnessed this experiment himself. BTW Cramer is
currently at Brookhaven involved with the STAR project. From another source
whose reliability I can't vouch for (though I have no particular reason to doubt
this source) I have heard that Afshar had a pre print on this pulled from the
eprint archive. I have never heard of a paper being pulled from LANL archive
except at the request of the author. If this really happened this would be
unprecedented as far as I know. Dr. Cramer never mentioned anything about a
submission to the archive. This tells me that he isn't aware of the submission or it
never happened. If I get any further information at all I will post it to the
list.

Bob Zannelli