MWI AND COPENHAGEN FALSIFYIED???????

Dear List Members:
A recent experiment claims to falsify both the Copenhagen and the
Many Worlds interoperation of Quantum Mechanics but provides results which
conform to the Transactional Interpretation developed by Dr. Cramer of the
University of Washington. This idea is based on the Wheeler Feynman absorber theory.
Below is a helpful link which explains this experiment though no paper has been
published on this yet.
There has been a flurry of emails on this today and I have a reply from
Dr. Cramer. I will send his reply in a different post in an attempt to avoid
scrambling this. I will also forward his reply to anyone on request if it is
unreadable after being posted.

Bob Zannelli

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:AN9UxmCda50J:faculty.washington.edu/jcram
er/PowerPoint/Boskone_0402.ppt+Boskone_0402&hl=en&ie=UTF-8