COLD FUSION

Last night Steven Krivit, a journalist interested
in cold fusion, sent a message to many cold
fusion (CF) researchers. The message had
a pdf file attached to it. It was a report about
CF that might be of interest to some of you.

I asked Steven for a permission to place his
report on my CF web site. He said that this
would be in conflict with their plans to publish
a book. At the same time he gave allowed me
to send this pdf file individually to those who
might be interested.

If it were possible I would simply attached his
file to this message. But our server does not
allow attachments. Therefore, those who
want to read his piece should send me a
private message at:

kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu

Simply ask for the file and I will send it to
you as an attachment. I think that his report is
worth reading, even if you are already familiar
with most CF facts and legends.
P.S.
Steven wrote:
"The enclosed version (PDF) can be freely
distributed, but please remember that the
publi
shing copyright still applies." In other
words you can share that file with other
people, individually. CF might become a
hot topic again (see the last issue of Physics
Today) and we might be asked to comment
on what is going on. Be prepared.
Ludwik Kowalski