Re: Unorthodox science projects

Maybe in fairness, a good science project could be one using plain good'ol
science to explain the so called "unexplainable" or "miracles" in the bible.
In fact, I think Nova put out a video once explaining how the ten plagues
have a simple explanation such as the food chain. (frogs, crickets, red
moon, fish dying etc)

Or how the parting of the red sea was a drought followed by summer floods.
But as with every fish story, the fish grows longer and longer, as do the
sizes of catastrophes and so called miracles in scripture.

Not to be cynical, but what would be your criteria of FAIR? As in, how to
turn bread into fish? water into wine? how about raising the dead?

Here is fair: how do you explain the diversity of humans considering the
bible says we came from Adam and Eve? or better yet, after diversification
miraculously happened the flood again put the fate of the human population
at the hand of Noah and his family. How does the bible then explain genetic
diversification through incest?

As someone already pointed out so well...this so called fairness christians
speak of never question these inconsistencies. It's all so darn miraculous.
It's not Science.

Fernie
www.advancedphysics.org