Re: car tire friction & contact area

From: Joseph Bellina <jbellina@SAINTMARYS.EDU>

Does that help or have I missed the sense of the question?

Your posting, and the others, definitely helps. Thanks a bunch. It is
definitely as complicated as I was expecting it to be. My students learn
the effects during lab every year, and every year the tire question comes
up. Now I can decrease (hopefully) the vagueness of my answer.

Greg

Premium!