Re: Photons in other dimensions

The burden of making a question clear is on the asking person.

On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 08:56 PM, J. Green wrote:

It seems I'm not asking the right question. The problem is that I
don't
know what the right question is. Somewhere my friend either heard or
read
about photons in other dimensions that act like photons in our
dimension.
If this sparks any ideas, then I would be interested in what your
reaction
is. Otherwise, I'll just tell him I don't know.

Thanks, Josh Green