Re: Photons in other dimensions

Before answering this question, it would be helpful
to know what is meant by "another dimension". Does it
refer to a dimension such as time, other worlds, or
something in science fiction??
Herb Gottlieb

I don't really have an answer for that, but I'm taking it as a real
physics topic and not star trek. If there is an answer that makes
sense to
you, then I'd like to hear where it leads you. I'm just fishing with
no
real assumptions about an answer or even if there is an answer.

Josh Green

Your question, "Can photons exist in other dimensions" is a question
in this dimension about another dimension. Therefore one would have
to be fishing in the other dimension already to obtain meaningful
insights.
I'm afraid that your question is fishing far beyond the realm of any real

extra galaxial physics topics.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we have not yet been able to reach other dimensions by "fishing")