Re: Our textbook

The intermediate physics courses nearly cover everything in their tex=
ts as
well. (Fowels, 6th Ed. 484 pages 6" x 9" and Griffiths, 2nd/3rd Ed. =
~500
pages)

I happen to feel that it is encouraging to cover an entire book and n=
ot have
to be reminded of how much one does not know.

Josh Green

I can nearly cover Fowles' Mechanics, but I cannot nearly cover all of
Griffiths texts (though I do think the coverage is very appropriate in
his textbook).
James Mackey