Re: Can you design lessons to develop scientific reasoning by your students? Enter our spring contest--deadline--the summer solstice!

Are they unclothed as did Eadweard Muybridge?

bc, who once lived near the race track (Stanford ranch) where EM began
his animal locomotion project.

p.s. nice set of "Human Figure in Motion Postcards" available from
Dover; (Many, I suspect, not legal to use as postcards.

Robert G. Fuller wrote:

Dear Physics Educators,
We have put together a collection of human motion data from the
Chapin Gait and Motion
Analysis Center. It includes motion video, force plate data and 25
spots on the body of the student subject locations to the nearest
millimeter...all at 60 times per second.

cut