Re: Explaining things (was battery)

Integrated courses, I though was axiomatic (I know, wrong word.)

No accident a new building at UCSC is named "Interdisciplinary Sciences
Building".

bc, bio. too

Mark Sylvester wrote:

I've found the datalogging interface to be useful here. I hook it up to log
the terminal p.d. of the cell and the current, measured as the

cut

Is this problem an argument for teaching Physical Science (phys & chem
combined)?

Mark