Re: Electrical Wire Safety

Quoting "Edmiston, Mike" <edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU>:

... a true two-wire system.

We, Kemosabe?

I'm prepared to swear on a stack of textbooks that the
computer on which this email is being prepared is powered
from a transformer the primary of which is driven by a
single-wire earth-return system. *Your* system may use two
or more wires, but don't tell me that SWER systems don't
exist. I just went outside and re-confirmed my observations.

from pole to pole, the HV is along the top,

In all the systems around here, the topmost wire is a
lightning arrestor, not part of the normal circuit path.