Re: Let's spend some money. Was: Re: LSF method vs. averaging

On Wednesday, March 10, 2004, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I repeat: Can we contribute $ for a system that doesn't
have such problems? [deforming text, not allowing
for attached files (with pictures) etc.]
bc, willing to pay for membership.

I think that to answer this question
one has to know the cost. Is it going
to be $10 or $100 per year? I suspect
that many would say yes for 10 and
not too many for 100.

Another possibility is to find somebody
who would not mind providing this for
free (pro publico bono?). I am sure Dan
(the owner of this list) would not reject
the offer. The most natural server would
be the one used by AAPT; most of us
already pay to belong.
Ludwik Kowalski

May I suggest that you repost