Let's spend some money. Was: Re: LSF method vs. averaging

I repeat: Can we contribute $ for a system that doesn't have the
problem below?

bc, willing to pay for membership.

p.s. Did L and you all see the recent TPT article on making ones own
grating from screws?

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

May I suggest that you repost
the message making lines