Re: Temperature applied to small group of particles

A velocity selector verifies, under certain conditions, the M. -
Boltzmann distribution.

Is not a velocity selector, therefore, a thermometer. I imagine, with
great difficulty, one could be used w/ N small.

bc, who wonders if we are logical positivists.