Re: superposition

The same objection can then be made for the
example of two coils on an iron rod. Right?

One coil alone produces B1 (in the iron rode
they share) and another coil alone produces
B2. Acting together they produce B < B1+B2.
In my mind this is a good example in which
the superposition principle does not apply.
Ludwik Kowalski