Re: major-nonmajor

I think it washes out -- i.e. mixing majors w/ non happens -- for most.
The musician is lost in the Art class and visa versa. I took Mudrick's
* Chaucer, because he was legendary, instead of kiddy lit., which many
of the science majors took. I later learned that any NON major who
tried got at least a B.

At UCSB (50's) the majors didn't take the intro. courses -- the only
problems came in the upper division courses.

* Founder of the College of Creative Studies.

bc