Re: Pedagogy of waves, was Total Internal Reflection

have not been following this thread entirely
yet the EM wave is a carrier wave, and the
sound is a signal on that wave, from what
I understand. the modulation/demodulation
may have to do with the signal, as the wave
reproduces its pattern in an antenna at a
distance. or this is how I though it worked.
small section of most basic info, at:
http://www.electronetwork.org/works/ae/
see 'infrastructure->media->television or radio'
else, how stuff works website. bc^2