Re: TA Problems

I don't have much to say other than, "join the club". A good friend of mine
about a year after he was heavily involved in teaching an advanced Biochem
course, mostly to med school students, commented that if you are going to
get into the teaching game " you have to develop a thick skin".

Keep plugging, you've got the right attitude.

Joel R.