HP 6215A power supply schematic needed

--
Two of the eight Hewlett Packard 6215A power supplies in our physics
lab have quit working. These are handy little units that we use in
several labs, so I would really like to troubleshoot and repair them.
However, they have been around the lab longer than I have, and it
appears their manuals disappeared some time ago.

If anyone on the list uses one of these power supplies, still has the
manual for it, and wouldn't mind scanning and sending me the
schematic and/or parts list for it, I would be very grateful. Please
contact me off-list.

Thank you!
Charles Crook
Rappahannock Community College (Virginia)