COLD FUSION (CF)

New items were added to my CF list at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

Please do not miss item #123. I would be happy
if some of you could publish this item in local
journals or bulletins. I had bad experience in
trying to write about CF in national journals. The
editors want to protect readers from what they
consider to be nonsense.

And, as I wrote before, write to me (in private or
in public) about your personal evaluation of recent
data in the field of CF. I plan to prepare a poster
with samples of what teachers think about CF for
the next conference (France, November 1-5, 2004)

Ludwik Kowalski
kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu