Re: Impedance &c.

The GR class looks good. The professor teaching the course is a bright
young fellow I interviewed about seven years ago, when he first applied
to SFU. I asked him then about teaching GR, and I knew that if he did,
I would take it. The text (by Hartley) looks good, too. I skated for
only two hours, but it was glorious! The first time in eleven years,
and in the old days we used to skate on Deer Lake about every other
year. It is supposed to snow tonight and then warm up, so I probably
won't get any more skating in.