Re: The gyrogenerator

It is a continuing mystery to me that rotating movement has absolute qualities,
when translational movement has only relative status

Brian W

At 04:18 PM 12/25/2003, you wrote:
Brian, isn't it good enough to say that it changes in the coordinate system
of some inertial reference frame? Or are you seeking to define an inertial
frame?

Mark

At 08:35 25/12/03 -0600, Brian Whatcott wrote:
>(deletion)
>
>If you account for changing the Earth's momentum at this point,
>then can I ask with reference to what does the momentum change:
>the Earth-Moon system, the Solar system - or the integrated
>effect of the distant stars?

Mark Sylvester
UWCAd
Duino Trieste Italy