Re: Derive energy from angular KE of earth?

Perhaps I am not fully conscious of the effect you're pondering.
I am supposing that you spin up a flywheel, providing complementary momenta,
then extracting momentum from the disk, with the identical reduction
to the complementary agency?

Perhaps you are considering the case of generating energy without
losing momentum. A perpetual motion, kinda?

Brian W