Re: Derive energy from angular KE of earth?

etc. [all imply reification?]

bc, who thinks this is fun.

p.s. Attention to semantics clarifies thought?

Exactly! If we use shorthand language in a dialogue within a group who
understand the shorthand, information flows more readily. The problem is
that most of us don't understand the shorthand because we have never
examined it carefully enough and hence use it in a fashion which muddles
the conversation.

In this case, if the concept of "energy" is reified, the conversation
becomes a miserable mess.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen