Re: impulse/momentum

Jacks reference to "cartoon" physics reminds of our research group sessions
as a grad student, where I advisor would often discuss what he referred to
as "toy" problems. This was real work, as one had no hope of understanding
the real world problems, if we didn't understand how to deal with the "toy"
problems.

Joel R

. . .