Re: Discovery Errors of measurements

I just posted an item about errors of measurements

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/117kirk.html

There is nothing new or innovating in it. But feel free
to comment, especially if something is wrong. As you
may discover by reading my unit #116, recognized
experts are accused (by a physical chemist from an
important laboratory) of not being able to distinguish
true signals from errors. Please share my units with
students, and others interested people.
Ludwik Kowalski