From: "Herbert H Gottlieb" <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:17 PM
Subject: Rewarding occupations

Thanks to Len Jossem for adding the last line!

Those who can, do

Those who can't, teach

Those who can't teach, teach teachers to teach

Those who can't teach teachers to teach should choose
a less rewarding occupation

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where teacher salaries are low and the rate of our teachers leaving
their classrooms is high)