Re: Tote Bag

no no...I'm not officially affiliated with aapt or Phys-L...though if you
guys would like to endorse us, that would be great.

APF is a forum I made for Physics majors. It's been up for 4 months now,
with over 130 member from all over the world. Its somewhat like this
format
at Phy-L except no emails- it's all web based.

I did get the endorsement of SPS (Gary White) and I'm hoping my little
idea
will turn out big among students. So far we have articles, meeting info,
and general physics questions.

I just wanted a site free from quacks, religion and "alternate" theories.
Some place where students like me can ask some other student about
experiments, papers, and concepts.

And the tote bag, well, I made the pic myself. Whether its nicer than
your
NRA bag, I don't know. You'll have too see it to find out :)

www.advancedphysics.org check us out! Maybe you guys at PHYS-L would like
forum there...think, no more emails and a database to look back on...I
would
love to add you guys on, and you can help other physics majors!

Fernanda
Admin at APF