Re: ASU Modeling Workshops & courses: free tuition & housing

Jane:

I am not a HS teacher, but I am interested in teaching and am
involved in providing OJT and classroom sessions for telecom and satcom
technicians. How would I be able to participate in the courses? I'd be
pleased to pay my way.

Thanks

George Hellman

Jane Jackson <Jane.jackson@ASU.EDU>
Sent by: Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
12/10/2003 08:56 AM
Please respond to Forum for Physics Educators