Fwd: Announcer Survey 3

Begin forwarded message:

From: "O'Kuma, Thomas" <tokuma@lee.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 9, 2003 11:49:28 AM US/Eastern
To: "O'Kuma, Thomas" <tokuma@lee.edu>
Subject: Announcer Survey 3

Dear Colleague:

On behalf of the committee appointed by the Executive Board of the American
Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) to conduct a review of the Announcer,
we are requesting that you fill out the following survey as part of our
review of the Announcer. As a member of AAPT, we seek information and
suggestions from you on how you use the Announcer and its value to you.

Your individual response is confidential. The results of all responses will
be incorporated in the report of the committee which will be submitted to
the Executive Board in January 2004. The Board will then act on the
recommendations of the report. The review process is carried out
independently of the National Office and the Executive Board of AAPT.

The survey can be completed online at:

<http://www.besselbeams.com/survey/announcersurvey.html>

Filling out surveys can be tedious, but this is part of an important
process. This is the first review of the Announcer. We appreciate you
taking the time to complete the survey. It should take about 5 minutes to
complete. If you have already filled out the survey, thank you for your
efforts.

Thank you,

Thomas L. O’Kuma Gerald R. Taylor Ann M. W. Brandon
Lee College James Madison University Joliet West High

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SCIE BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave , Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>