circular motion applet

I am looking for an applet that shows circular motion and has the capability to freeze-frame and step through frames as well as show the velocity vector and its x and y components.

I have, of course, searched through several pages of google hits but have not found any that meet my criteria. Does anyone know of a site that has such an applet?

Justin Parke
Oakland Mills High School
Columbia, MD