Re: But They Should Have Known!

Mark!

I didn't reed the post all that carefully, but my impression is they
couldn't predict your not "donating" $$ until they've received enuff to
build the apparatus, so I don't think your statement is valid.

bc, who wonders if prosecution of such requesters for fraud would
violate the first amendment.

Shapiro, Mark wrote:

Dear Phys-L Colleagues,

=20

We all get solicitations such as the one below. However, I found thi=
one particularly amusing, because if they really did have the ability=
predict future events, they certainly should have known that I was no=
going to send them any money.

=20

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro

Professor of Physics, Emeritus