Re: The Electron

If I'm measuring the frequency of the photon, I'm staying at the same
spatial position on your diagram and following a path parallel to the
time axis. I don't see how I connect your diagonal line to my
measurement. Seems like I need a series of parallel diagonal lines of
constant E and B but of slightly different phase cutting through my
path. Again, I don't see an oscillation associated with the photon
itself.

I think I'd better read the reference send on by Larry Woolf before I
say something that would spotlight my ignorance on this.

Bob at PC