Re: College Credit for AP Physics

On Thursday, October 30, 2003 3:38 PM, Michael N. Monce wrote:
We've ended up devising a "evaluation exam" for any
student who might wish to opt out of the intro. sequence. It

This is a little off-topic but we've thought of having an
"evaluation exam" also. What goes into your "evaluation exam"?
Does it change from year to year?
Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301