Re: Name that force

At 13:45 -0500 10/28/03, John S. Denker wrote:

The general analysis seems pretty straightforward: draw
a boundary around the boxcar. Account for
-- mass coming in
-- momentum coming in
-- mass going out
-- momentum going out.

It's just physics. Conservation laws.

Agreed. My argument wasn't with you. It was with Chuck. But I'll see
him later today and we can duke it out then. Unfortunately, he's
bigger than I am.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams