Re: Sometimes physics is fun

How big are these things?

I like fire extinguishers (the acid - bicarb. and water may have more
"oomph" than a CO2) or SCUBA tanks.

bc

J. Green wrote:

If so why not use a shotgun shell?

Hmm, that sounds like a.... um... yeah. I was wondering if a rogue CO2
powered car was going to be a problem. What might they think if I handed
out bulletproof vests?

I think the CO2 sounds like the best bet. I'll update after some testing,
but I'm still open to ideas, the race is on the 15th.

Josh