Re: H2

There is a very good article in the April 2002 issue of Physics Today
entitled "Hydrogen: The Fuel of the Future?" by Joan Ogden. If you
have access to the magazine I recommend checking it out. It addresses
many issues, including the production costs.

Rich Schram
Buffalo Grove High School
Buffalo Grove, IL

Yes, fueling an automobile with H^2 is favorable to our environment.
But
if we consider all the effects of producing the H^2 as fuel what is the
advantage?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen