Re: H2

Low compared to what? Compared to, say, electricity from
gasohol from corn, solar photovoltaics are efficient.
Solar-powered steam engines are comparably efficient
(indeed arguably more efficient) relative to photovoltaics,
and can produce power overnight.

Well, maybe in the distant future, but for the present it requires much
more energy to pull a single crystal silicon boule than the wafers derived
therefrom can produce power from voltaics over their lifetime. Not even
counting the power required to manufacture the voltaic per se.

Likewise it looks to me that H fuel is a waste of time.

But I truly would like to be tutored re a future that has some hope.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen