Re: Setting up problems

Gary Larson was the cartoonist. A google search gives lots of sites
but no source of the cartoons themselves. There most likely ARE some
out there but google shows this message instead-

Copyright Act , we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you
wish, you may read the DMCA complaint for these removed results

Find a search site in a country that doesn't bow to the US copyright
acts and you might get lucky. Not that I am encouraging any illegal
activity here - just an academic exercise.