PSpice for circuit simulation

For those teaching electronics or those who are familiar with PSpice:

My electronics class is using PSpice for circuit simulation. I'd like
to collect and grade their simulations, and I wonder what files
students should submit. Should they zip the entire project and submit
the project or is there just one file that's necessary?

BTW I'll can use various methods to collect their work: WebAssign,
BlackBoard, email, etc. My question is not about how to collect their
work but rather which files are really necessary for them to submit and
for me to check their work?

Thanks,

AT