Re: Nutation

Is

http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen/Tides.htm#fig31

where we are supposed to see a picture of the water? If so which diagram
are you referring to; or are referring generically to all the diagrams on
that web page?

Joel R

Well, yes, if you were to look at only one map, this would be the
one. (But it is loading far too slowly for my connection.) But the Black
Sea map is helpful as well -- It shows the tides moving in a
circle. Sorry, Folks, the page is not yet finished -- And I don't
recommend holding your breath -- either individually or collectively.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen